In search for custom designed themes for MiniBlog.Core? Click here.
- Windows/Open Live Writer support
- RSS and ATOM feeds
- User comments
- Search engine optimized
- All major browsers fully supported (IE 9+)
- Social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Lazy loads images for better performance
- Easy YouTube video embedding
- Looks great when printed
- Works offline with use of Service Worker
- Follows best practices for web applications
- High performance. Gets 100/100 points on Google PageSpeed Insights
- Speed Index < 1000
- Meets highest accessibility standards
- W3C standards compliant
- Responsive web design
- Mobile friendly
- Schema.org support with HTML 5 Microdata
- OpenGraph support for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
- Seach engine optimized
- Security HTTP headers set
- Uses the Azure Image Optimizer for superb image compression
- Uses a CDN Tag Helper to make it easy to serve the images from any CDN.
You can embed any youtube video by using the following syntax in the source of a blog post:
ScXvuavqhzo is the ID of the YouTube video which can be found in any YouTube link looking this youtube.com/watch?v=ScXvuavqhzo
How to use
On the command line, install the template.
dotnet new --install MadsKristensen.AspNetCore.Miniblog
Then create it into any folder.
Then run it or open it in Visual Studio or your favorite code editor.
SVG icons by https://simpleicons.org/